About Me

ABOUT ME

Hi everybody! I'm Sawali Nazhira Afia. You can call me Sawali or to make it shorter, you can call me Sasa. I'm 16 years old. On July 25th I will be 17 years old. Now, I study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, in grade 11. I'm an only child, but I never felt lonely. I live in Dago, Bandung with my parents and my grandparents. 

Honestly, I don't know where to start to introduce myself. But I guess I'll tell you the things I like. I really like music. I can play the violin. I started playing the violin since I was in middle school. I think, playing violin is difficult, but also fun! I don't know how I decided to learn the violin, but it's one of the things I've never regretted.

One of the things that is closely related to music is books. Reading books while listening to music is what I like. I really like reading books, especially novels. I like to imagine the story from the novel and imagine if I was in the story.

I don't know what else to say, so maybe this is just my introduction. I hope you get to know me better! Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goal